Imagine the feeling you would have if you could whiten or lighten your skin by just using almond oil. Wouldn’t It be the complete happiness knowing you achieved this in an all-natural way? It surely would!
“Wait is that possible? Can almond oil lighten my skin?” you might be wondering. The answer is, YES, and if you want to learn how to use Almond Oil for skin lightening correctly, please read the whole article. You will surely be ecstatic as I’m going to reveal all you need to get a flawless skin, using 100% natural means.
Why use almond essential oil for my skin lightening?
Using almond oil for your skin lightening and skin whitening is yo
ur best choice for a variety of reasons;
- It’s 100% natural. Period! You don’t rely on harsh chemicals and hydroquinone. You just harness the power of nature in its purest form to address your hyperpigmentation problems.
- It can help you treat almost any skin discoloration problem ranging from freckles and dark spots to wrinkles, blemishes, and acne. So, if you want a powerful ally in your war against the dark or uneven skin, almond oil is your safest bet.
- In addition to the above, almond oil is a rich source of Vitamins A and E, as well as fatty acids that nourish your skin and restore its elasticity and young look.
Why is Vitamin E significant for your skin health and color? Because it is an excellent antioxidant that can assist your skin while fighting free radicals that age and darken it, whereas Vitamin A is another skin lightening agent. Pretty potent combo, isn’t it? No? Then, let me add niacinamide into the equation. Niacinamide, which also exists in the Almond Oil, further whitens your skin. That should do the trick now!
Which is the best Almond Oil for my skin whitening?
There are two versions of almond oil; The bitter and the sweet almond oil. While the former is a dangerous one as it contains the poisonous cyanide, the latter is the one you must choose for your skin lightening regimen.
The sweet almond oil is of great help when it comes to skin lightening and whitening as it can be used as an exfoliation agent. To put it simply, you can use it as a base oil to create natural, sugar-based or salt-based exfoliation peels. These peels remove any dead cells from the top layers of your skin allowing it to regain its lost glow and healthy look.
Where to find sweet almond oil for skin lightening?
Your options here are limited. The first one is to buy sweet almond oil and apply it right away while the second one is to create it yourself by using a blender or an oil press to blend your almonds.
OK! I now have my almond oil. How can I get rid of my brown spots, dark bags, and lines with it?
It all goes down to this answer. So let’s examine your options.
1. If you get a pure, undiluted almond oil product (plenty of them in Amazon), you can apply it right away without dilution to treat any hyperpigmentation. Very few essential oils can be used without dilution and almond oil is one of them. You should, however, consider combining it with a carrier oil to ease its absorption from your skin.
2. You can create your own natural facial exfoliation product (also known as exfoliation scrub), by just mixing your almond essential oil with equal parts of sugar or salt. This way you create a smooth paste to apply on your face or body to treat any darkening by removing dead cells that exist on them.
3. You can make a facial mask using almond oil. This way you can lighten your facial skin and get rid of your dark spots and wrinkles. A simple, but a famous recipe to follow is to combine your sweet almond oil, honey and lemon juice in 3 equal parts to create a paste that you can apply on your face. Leave it there for 20 minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water.
Where to buy almond essential oil for your skin lightening?
Amazon is your friend when it comes to finding almond oil for skin lightening. There are a variety of sweet almond oil products you can use for mild skin whitening and hyperpigmentation problems treatments. My personal favorites are the following ones;
Premium Nature’s Sweet Almond Oil
The sweet almond oil by Premium Nature is undoubtedly one of our top choices and for a number of reasons.
- It’s 100% natural. No harsh chemicals or dangerous substances that could harm your skin.
- It eliminates dark spots, blemishes, age spots, sun tans and dark circles under eyes. (But you already know these, don’t you?)
- It’s suitable for hair and skin usage.
- It can be used as a carrier oil to use it with your favorite essential oil to further reinforce your skin whitening efforts. It is also very easily absorbed by your skin (which is rare with most skin lightening products)
- You can use it to make your skin soft and smooth
- It contains a series of powerful Vitamins; A, E , B, and D which will further assist you in lightening your skin tone. The sweet almond oil also contains Zinc and Calcium which allow it to be easily absorbed without blocking the pores of your skin
Organic Exfoliating Body Scrub
Not one, not even two, but three essential oils that can even your skin tone are included in the Organic Exfoliating Body Scrub by Asutra. The Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, and, of course, Sweet Almond Oil can provide you with the lightening you ever wanted for your skin tone.
However, it’s not only the essential oils included that make us (and over a thousand buyers on Amazon) love this scrub. Let’s look a bit more into it:
- It helps to remove dark spots, brown spots, blackheads, and blemishes.
- It contains aloe vera which moisturizes your skin.
- It removes any in-grown hair and blemishes that darken your skin thanks to the fine grains of of dead sea salt it contains
- It promotes a smoother, softer skin.
- It’s 100% natural. No harsh chemicals like hydroquinone that could harm your skin.
- It includes a variety of Vitamins that nourish your skin providing rejuvenating and anti-aging effects.
Any other Products containing sweet almond oil for skin whitening to recommend?
Below you can find some of our favorite products with almond oil to help you whiten your skin tone!
If you want to ease the absorption of the oil from your skin, please have a look at the following carrier oils that can reinforce the action of your almond oil. They will allow it to penetrate your upper skin layer and provide faster results treating your pigmentation problems from the inside!
Almond oil is a gift from Mother Earth; a gift to provide you with a perfect skin lightening solution. If you wish to try its beneficial properties pick now some almonds and use your blender to create your almond oil or head to the Amazon website and buy an almond oil product to start your all-natural and safe skin-lightening adventure, right away.