If you’ve been trying to lighten your skin tone for a while, or if our how to use kojic acid soap to whiten your skin report brought you here, you definitely want to learn more about the best kojic acid soap that there is currently on the market.
When it comes to skin whitening using natural means, kojic acid soap is one of our favorite ones.
In this guide, we will talk about the best kojic acid soap brands that exist as well as our pick for the best skin whitening kojic acid soap.
Best Kojic Acid Soap – Comparison Table
- Product Name
- Our Rating
- Why choose this?
- Key Features
- Current Price
- 1 Best Kojic Acid Soap – Comparison Table
- 2 Why should I use Kojic Acid Soap to whiten my skin?
- 3 Best Kojic Acid Soap – Reviews
- 3.1 Koji White Kojic Acid & Papaya Skin Lightening Soap Review – The beginner’s choice
- 3.2 Kojie San – Kojic Acid Soap Review – The budget choice
- 3.3 Marie France Kojic Acid Soap Review – For persistent dark spots
- 3.4 Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid Whitening Soap Review – For Sensitive Skin
- 3.5 Tonique Kojic Acid Soap with Vitamin E Review – Skin Whitening and Anti-Aging
- 4 Best Kojic Acid Soap for Skin Whitening – Our recommendation
- 5 Best Kojic Acid Soap – Our Conclusion
Why should I use Kojic Acid Soap to whiten my skin?
Kojic Acid is becoming increasingly popular amongst people who want to whiten their skin and remove any hyperpigmentation by 100% natural means.
Let’s summarize some of the reasons that make people prefer kojic acid for their skin whitening treatments.
- It’s natural. No need to rely on harsh chemicals like hydroquinone.
- It can fight even difficult kinds of hyperpigmentation; dark underarms, knees, inner thigh area, and buttocks are only some to mention.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s safe and, above all, it is not cancer-related.
- It’s relatively inexpensive.
OK! These should suffice for now. After all, you’ve come here to know which is the best kojic acid soap for skin whitening! Here you go!
Best Kojic Acid Soap – Reviews
We know you are exited to learn how you can whiten your skin using kojic acid, so let’s do not keep you in agony any more. Below are 5 of the best kojic acid soap products for skin whitening. Enjoy!
Koji White Kojic Acid & Papaya Skin Lightening Soap Review – The beginner’s choice
The manufacturer of this skin lightening soap is Koji White, famous in the world of skin whitening products. The soap has got tons of reviews online, claiming one of the top spots in the top selling skin whitening products. Let’s see what makes it so special.
Kojic acid and papaya fruit extract combine to give you a potent kojic acid soap that will eliminate dark spots, acne scars, freckles and most other forms of discoloration.
Two bars of soap are included in the package so that you can continue your treatment when the first bar is over.
- The Koji White Kojic Acid and Papaya Soap includes Hyaluronic acid which rejuvenates and nourishes your skin, providing anti-aging support.
- Papaya extract to provide you with a very potent skin lightening solution. Papaya enzymes boost the efficiency of the soap allowing you to have faster results naturally. This happens through the exfoliation of the upper layers of skin. These layers contain dead skin cells which are also responsible for the darkening of your skin
- The soap is safe for all skin types! This means that you will be able to use the soap regardless of your skin color and no matter how oily, or dry your skin is.
- You can use it on your face and body as well.
- Ideal for daily use for those who want to get rid of any persistent acne scars, dark spots, and blemishes on their skin.
- The soap has a very delicate scent that will make the use of the soap a joy.
- The are many available sizes for you to choose from depending on your budget and on how long you intend to continue your treatment.
Just like any other kojic acid soap, the Koji White Soap may cause irritation and dryness to your skin. So, please make sure you leave it on your skin only for the amount of time the manufacturer recommends and always apply a moisturizing lotion afterward.
Koji White Kojic Acid & Papaya Skin – Our Conclusion
This soap combines the skin whitening properties of kojic acid with those of the papaya fruit extract to give you a fair skin tone.
For the time being, it’s the skin whitening soap brand that the majority of our readers prefer as it seems to be working for them. What do you think? Is it worth your investment and time?
Kojie San – Kojic Acid Soap Review – The budget choice
If you’ve been messing with kojic acid soap brands for a bit, one thing’s for sure. You certainly have stumbled on Kojie San. It is one of the most sought-after kojic acid products online, having amassed tons and tons of reviews. Let’s see why!
Kojie San has been awarded the “Bath Soap Brand of the Year” award for five consecutive years, proving that the manufacturer -BEVI- is rightfully considered as specialists in their field. You can find more about it, here.
The Kojie San Kojic Acid Soap relies on an all-natural formula to give you a glowing look.
The manufacturer claims that the soap can help you treat a series of hyperpigmentation problems ranging from dark spots and acne scars to freckles and marks from sunburns.
- Kojie San includes coconut oil which further whitens your skin.
- Kojie San comes out in many different sizes to choose from, as well as packages that contain useful add-ons ranging from leafa soap nets to cleansing brushes, lotions, etc. Give them a look here.
- It works! If you want proof of efficiency, you may read this review by Duchess who has included here Kojie San Before and After Photos for you.
The product is so popular that many fake ones -and possibly harmful ones- exist. Make sure you get only the genuine one from Amazon.
If your skin is on the sensitive side, applying Kojie San Soap on it may cause dryness. Do not worry, however, as this is typical of products containing kojic acid. Just make sure you use a moisturizing lotion after you finish your daily Kojie San use.
Kojie San Kojic Acid Soap – Our Conclusion
When it comes to lightening your skin tone using kojic acid, Kojie San is the brand to look for. They include a formidable range of products containing kojic acid that will make your skin whitening treatment a pleasure. This applies to their Kojie San Kojic Acid soap.
Marie France Kojic Acid Soap Review – For persistent dark spots
This is clearly one of the most sought-after kojic acid products online claiming to have fast results in removing dark spots. Let’s see if it justifies its hype or not.
Marie France is a well-renowned, U.S.-based company which specializes in creating skin care products ranging from skin whitening soap to lotions and supplements.
Marie France Kojic Acid Soap contains highly concentrated kojic acid alongside with glycerin, aloe vera, and, of course, papaya fruit extract.
- The soap contains kojic acid in a higher concentration which allows it to act fast and whiten your skin quickly. This justifies the “Maximum Strength” label on its box.
- The soap is also suitable for people who have acne scars which are very persistent in removing. It also prevents future acne breakouts as it provides mild exfoliation and pore unclogging which leave your skin clear.
- You can use the Marie France Kojic Acid Soap to get rid of dark spots from areas where the problem is even more persistent like knees, inner thighs, elbows, dark underarms, and knuckles.
- The manufacturer claims that the soap is freshly-made and manufactured strictly in small quantities using only pure kojic acid. This ensures that the soap won’t have lost any of its potency until it reaches your home.
- The soap contains three substances that can boost your skin lightening treatment; 1) Aloe Vera which moisturizes and lightens your skin even further 2)Papaya extract which exfoliates your skin removing dead skin cells from its surface and 3) Glycerin which hydrates and smoothens your skin. A complete solution, don’t you think?
Due to the slightly higher concentration of kojic acid in it, this soap is not for people who have sensitive skin. If you belong to that category, please pick another product to ensure your skin doesn’t get irritated.
Some users also reported that the soap dried their skin. Always make sure you apply a moisturizing lotion after using it!
Marie France Kojic Acid Soap – Our Conclusion
If persistent hyperpigmentation problems have been torturing your mind and skin and you’re looking for a quick resolution, then, perhaps, Marie France Kojic Acid Soap is what you should pick. Its high concentration of Kojic Acid guarantees fast results for your skin whitening treatment. Will you give a shot to this “Maximum Strength” kojic acid soap?
Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid Whitening Soap Review – For Sensitive Skin
The Diana Stalder brand is one of the most popular ones when it comes to skin and body care, producing an impressive range of beauty products. Their kojic acid and Papaya skin whitening soap is one of the most sought-after online at the moment. Let’s see what all the hype around this kojic acid soap is about.
Combining kojic acid with papaya extract this skin whitening soap contains all you need to begin your skin whitening journey.
The high concentration of kojic acid makes sure that the soap will treat almost every hyperpigmentation problem ranging from dark spots to acne scars, melasma, and dark underarms.
- It’s milder than the competition. This kojic acid soap is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. In most reviews online, no stinging or burning were reported.
- It contains Papaya fruit extract. The papain enzyme included provides mild exfoliation for your skin. This means that it will remove any dead skin cells that darken your skin color.
- The Diana Stalder soap is suitable for face and body use as well.
- You can use the soap as a treatment for acne and acne scars. Using this skin-whitening soap will allow you to unclog your skin pores that contain excessive oil and dirt, thus preventing future acne breakouts.
- Users reported the soap allowed them to treat difficult areas where hyperpigmentation was persistent like thighs, ingrown hair infections, and dark underarms. We also found users claiming that the soap works even with melasma, even if they also had to use it in combination with 20% Vitamin C serum and a powerful moisturizer.
- People online claim that the soap is suitable for use in sensitive areas of your body thanks to its mild action. You should, however, always exercise extreme caution when applying any skin whitening soap or bleaching product to private areas. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
The results using this particular soap are a bit slow. Don’t lose patience, though. The safety of use makes up for its slow pace and the fact that your skin color will be smooth without blocks of lightened skin.
The Diana Stalder Kojic Acid Soap melts quickly in the shower. So, please make sure you dry it using a towel or a hairdresser immediately after using it. You can even slice it into smaller pieces before using it for the first time.
Using kojic acid soap to whiten your skin may sometimes cause dryness on it. The best thing you can do is apply coconut oil or aloe vera to keep it moisturized. We provide you with links to our reports for aloe vera and coconut oil for skin whitening at the end of this article.
Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid Whitening Soap – Our Conclusion
Diana Stalder Kojic Acid Soap is, undoubtedly, one of the products you should check if you’re really interested in using kojic acid soap to whiten your skin. Most customers online reported it lightened their skin tone with daily use. Do not expect overnight miracles, however! Patience is the key. This might justify a small number of low ratings of the product as most people who want to lighten their skin do not have the virtue of patience. What do you think? Is it worth a try?
Tonique Kojic Acid Soap with Vitamin E Review – Skin Whitening and Anti-Aging
This is a relatively new kojic acid product which has got not only our attention but also the attention of buyers making its popularity rise day by day.
The manufacturer, Tonique, combines the potency of Kojic Acid and the anti-oxidant properties of Vitamin E to give you a great kojic acid product you can use to get rid of blemishes, acne scars, and most hyperpigmentation problems.
- It contains Vitamin E. We firmly believe Vitamin E is vital for any skin whitening treatment as it’s a very potent antioxidant which fights any free radicals that darken your skin.
- No burning! Users online have reported that no irritation or burning occurred during the use of the soap.
- This soap contains glycerine which hydrates your skin allowing it to maintain its smoothness.
- Tonique Kojic Acid Soap also contains carrot oil which further supports your skin whitening efforts. The B-carotene included provides cell regeneration. Also, carrot oil is a tyrosinase inhibitor. This means that it makes your skin produce fewer amounts of melanin. Less melaning equals less dark spots for you.
- You can use this excellent soap to prevent any future acne breakouts as it exfoliates your skin, unclogging pores and removing any excess oil that has been accumulated in them.
- It smells great! The soap has a gentle floral scent that will allow you to enjoy your daily treatment.
The fact that it’s a relatively new product means that a sufficient number of user reviews doesn’t exist online. Thus, we cannot guarantee that the product will definitely work for you. However, we really believe it is a safe bet as Tonique is a US-based company that strictly uses all-natural ingredients. You can find out more about them here. //www.toniqueskincare.com/pages/about-us
Tonique Kojic Acid Soap with Vitamin E – Our conclusion
If you’re looking for a product that combines the skin whitening properties of kojic acid with the anti-oxidant properties of Vitamin E and a pleasant floral scent, then Tonique Kojic Acid Soap should be your choice.
Best Kojic Acid Soap for Skin Whitening – Our recommendation
Given the fact that so many excellent kojic acid soap brands exist, we’ve really had a difficult time singling out one of them.
Thus, we decided to follow our readers’ instincts on this one. Without further ado, our winner is…the Koji White Kojic Acid & Papaya Skin Lightening Soap.
- It is currently the best selling kojic acid soap based on our readers’ preferences (we maintain our analytics for this 🙂 )!
- What people do like about this soap is the fact that it is safe for body and face, and the fact that the coconut oil and hyaluronic acid included, ensure that your skin won’t look dry after using the soap.
- The papaya fruit extract included provides the necessary exfoliation to allow you get rid of any dead skin cells from the upper layers of your skin. It also allows the kojic acid soap to act faster. If you don’t like the papaya addition, you can pick the non-papaya version of this kojic acid soap. You can find it here!
- Reviewers also report that they love the excellent scent of the soap!
- All the above make us recommend the Koji White Soap as the best kojic acid soap, especially for beginners. The fact it is milder than more aggressive products (like the Marie France Kojic Acid Soap) makes it the ideal choice for those who are just starting out their skin whitening treatment.
Best Kojic Acid Soap – Our Conclusion
This concludes our report on the best kojic acid soap brands for skin whitening. By now you should be aware of the benefits that using kojic acid soap has for your skin. We have reviewed a series of the best kojic acid soap products to allow you pick the one that fits your needs best.
What you have to do now is consult our list again, pick the product you trust the most, and integrate the habit of washing your skin with kojic acid soap to your daily skin care regimen.
P.S. You can use the following link if you need additional information on how to use kojic acid to whiten your skin. We have included lots of instructions, precautions, and how-to’s for you. Give it a shot.Related Articles: