Welcome to our best kojic acid cream guide! We are so happy to have you on board! But before we set sail…
Let’s stop and role play for a moment. What If I told you that you could easily get rid of those irritating dark spots that make you mad and less confident for your rendezvous?
What if I said that your melasma doesn’t need expensive treatment and that you only have to pick one of the best kojic acid cream products to make it go away?
Wouldn’t that restore your confidence and hapiness? It surely would!
Well, perhaps it’s the right time to start thinking about using a kojic acid cream to fight your skin discoloration!
If the above got your attention, if you’ve always wanted to use kojic acid to whiten your skin, or if you already happen to relate yourself to any of the following questions:
- Which is the best kojic acid cream for hyperpigmentation?
- Is there a kojic acid cream that can help me whiten my skin?
- Which is the best kojic acid cream for melasma?
Then welcome yourself to our best kojic acid cream review guide.
You’re about to know how to use a kojic acid cream to get the skin tone of your dreams, as well as some of the best kojic acid cream brands that help thousands and thousands of people get rid of their dark spots, blemishes, acne scars, and generally, hyperpigmentation problems. Follow us along!
Best Kojic Acid Cream – Comparison Table
Kojic Acid Cream Name
Why to choose
Current Price Link
Why Use a Kojic Acid Cream for your skin whitening treatment?
If you been reading us for a while, you certainly know one thing; Here in skinlighteningpedia.com, we have an affection for all-natural skin whitening products and treatments. That’s why we can’t hide our excitement when it comes to discussing kojic acid. Let’s find out why:
1. We hate harsh chemical substances like hydroquinone. That’s why we always advise our readers to prefer 100% natural ways to lighten their skin. Kojic acid is one of them, as kojic acid is mainly made of fungi (i.e., mushrooms). This means that kojic acid creams are entirely safe to use.
2. Using a kojic acid cream can be an against persistent dark spots ranging from dark underarms and inner thigh area to knees and buttocks.
3. Most kojic acid containing creams also contain other useful skin lightening agents like aloe vera, coconut oil, vitamins A and E that moisturize, rejuvenate, and further whiten your skin. This means that you will be getting a complete treatment for your skin.
4. Kojic acid creams are easy to use! Just apply, use a high SPF sunscreen lotion, and you are good to go.
5. Many excellent products exist. This way, you can pick the one that’s just right for your budget.
6. Kojic acid creams work as well as kojic acid soap does! That’s what we read online in real-buyers’ reviews.
So, if you’re ready, let’s dive together to the Wonderland of Kojic acid creams.
- 1 Best Kojic Acid Cream – Comparison Table
- 2 Why Use a Kojic Acid Cream for your skin whitening treatment?
- 3 Best Kojic Acid Cream Reviews
- 4 Victoria’s Body Shoppe – Advanced Moisturizing Lighten & Brighten Perfecting Skin Cream with Kojic Acid.
- 5 Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream Review
- 6 BioRadiance by Sweetsation Skin Whitening Cream
- 7 Simon and Tom Smart Genesis Ultimate Brightening & Firming Night Cream
- 8 Divine Derriere Dark Spot Corrector and Remover For Face
- 9 Things to know when choosing the best kojic acid cream
- 10 Best Kojic Acid Cream for Skin Whitening – Our Winner
- 11 Best Kojic Acid Cream for Skin Whitening – Our Conclusion
Best Kojic Acid Cream Reviews
Okay! Enough with the theory! Now comes the fun part! We are about to discuss 5 of the most sought-after skin whitening creams with kojic acid.
You are going to find what each one has to offer to you and your skin health and whether if it’s worth your investment or not. Under our microscope are the following cream brands:
- Victoria’s Body Shoppe Advanced Moisturizing and Lightening Kojic Acid Skin Cream
- Meladerm by Civant Skin Care Skin Lightening Cream
- BioRadiance by Sweetsation Skin Whitening Cream
- Simon and Tom Smart Genesis Ultimate Brightening & Firming Night Cream
- Divine Derriere Dark Spot Corrector and Remover For Face
Let’s see what each one has to give to you. Enjoy!
Victoria’s Body Shoppe – Advanced Moisturizing Lighten & Brighten Perfecting Skin Cream with Kojic Acid.
Named after Victoria Johnson, the world-renowned Professional Trainer and Development Consultant, Victoria’s Body Shoppe is a leading beauty merchandise manufacturer providing people with an impressive series of beauty products ranging from face cleansers and skin whitening creams to herbal tea and clothing. One of their most sought-after products is the Advanced Moisturizing and Lightening Kojic Acid Skin Cream. Let’s examine it to see if its worth your money.
The Advanced Moisturizing Lighten & Brighten Perfecting Skin Cream by VIctoria’s Body Shoppe currently finds itself amongst the highest-rated beauty products online. Being Dermatologically approved and combining Kojic Acid with a series of moisturizing ingredients, the cream not only provides you with safe skin whitening action but it also hydrates your face and body.
Why should I choose Victoria’s Body Shoppe Kojic Acid Cream?
- Only organic ingredients contained. The manufacturer states that no harsh chemicals like mercury or hydroquinone are included in their cream.
- Ideal for all skin tones. Regardless of your complexion one thing is for sure; Victoria’s Body Shop advanced skin brightening cream will help you get rid of your dark spots.
- Suitable for face and body. Yes! You’ve read it well! As opposed to the majority of the other skin whitening products that focus either on the body or the face, this cream by Victoria’s Body Shoppe will allow you to fight against any hyperpigmentation problem on your skin.
- Potent Solution. Users online have reported that the cream has allowed them to tackle persistent dark spots, dark armpits, acne scars and even melasma. Impressive isn’t it?
- Delicate fragrance. Not always a must-have for a beauty cream, but a nice addition nonetheless. Victoria’s Body Shoppe Cream has a pleasant scent that makes the cream a joy to use. Bravo!
Why wouldn’t I buy Victoria’s Body Shoppe Kojic Acid Cream?
Its price! Many readers might think that this is a high-end product and they are partially right. However, the potency of this cream and the all-natural ingredients make it perhaps what you just need to get rid of any brown spots from your skin.
Victoria’s Body Shoppe Advanced Lighten and Brightern Skin Cream – Our Verdict
“It has made my skin flawless!”
“It gave me a blemish-free complexion.”
“I will continue to use”
These are only some of the comments we’ve found online about this excellent cream. Users seem to be enjoying this kojic acid cream and how couldn’t they if the cream gives them the skin tone they want? What do you think? Is it worth your time and money?
Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream Review
If you’ve been reading our reviews for some time, it’s more than possible that you’ve stumbled on Meladerm Skin Whitening Cream. The demand for this product is so high that we’ve decided to write an in-depth Meladerm cream review to make people more familiar with it.
Meladerm is a top-quality skin whitening cream by Civant Skin Care which contains a series of potent skin whitening agents that you’ve undoubtedly heard about when messing with other skin lightening products. The cream includes niacinamide, lemon juice, licorice root extract, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Bearberry Extract, Alpha Arbutin, and of course, KOJIC ACID (hence its inclusion in our kojic acid cream guide!).
Why should I choose Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream?
- It’s powerful! This excellent treatment tackles dark spots and scars, as well as, more stubborn hyperpigmentation issues like age spots, freckles, inner thigh area dark spots, and dark armpits.
- Ideal for face and body. Get rid of your hyperpigmentation no matter where it is found on your body. Many problems, one solution!
- It promises fast results. Containing such potent ingredients like the ones mentioned above, how could it be otherwise?
- 100% natural formula. The manufacturer has made sure they include neither harsh chemicals nor, steroids, or hydroquinone in their product.
- Full money-back guarantee. The manufacturer, Civant, is so sure about the effectiveness of their product that they offer an impressive full money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their Meladerm skin lightening cream.
- Worldwide shipping. Civant provides worldwide shipping for their customers to allow their skin whitening cream to reach even those who live in the most distant places in the world.
Why wouldn’t I buy Meladerm?
Perhaps due its price…However, this kojic-acid containing cream might be a bit on the expensive side, but its efficiency makes up for its increased price.
Meladerm Skin Whitening Cream – Our Verdict
If you’re looking for a kojic acid cream that will address even the most difficult types of hyperpigmentation on your skin and give your complexion a glowing look, then look nowhere else. Get your Meladerm bottle right away, and join the ranks of thousands of satisfied customers right away. There must be a reason (or more) for which many people consider Meladerm to be the best kojic acid cream on the market.
BioRadiance by Sweetsation Skin Whitening Cream
If the first thing that comes to your mind when reading about a skin lightening cream is layers of cream on your face, then you might have to reconsider things a bit. Apart from its powerful skin whitening action, BioRadiance is instantly absorbed by your skin without leaving greasy residue onto it.
More of a creamy lightening serum rather than a skin whitening cream, BioRadiance by Sweetsation is the next product we will be examining. No matter how will somebody call it, cream or serum, one thing is for sure; BioRadiance boasts of a potent blend of a Ingredients that promise to even your skin tone while you sleep.
Is this night skin lightening cream worth the expense? Let’s find out!
Why should I choose BioRadiance by Sweetsation?
- All-natural ingredients. This might sound like a cliche, but we do our best to find and recommend products that cannot harm your skin. Being Hydroquinone-free,mercury-free, and of course, steroid-free, BioRadiance is a skin lightening product that stays away from all the dangerous substances mentioned above.
- Multiple skin whitening action. Containing a series of potent skin whitening agents, BioRadiance promises to tackle even the most stubborn forms of hyperpigmentation. Let’s see why!
It contains Kojic acid and Alpha Arbutin. These two should suffice for the evening of your skin tone as they both can penetrate your skin and reduce your dark
spots. Especially, Alpha Arbutin, apart from being a safe alternative to hydroquinone, it has a good skin penetration thanks to its larger molecular structure compared to other skin lightening substances.
12% percentage of Mandelic Acid is contained in the serum. Mandelic acid is a natural yet potent AHA (i.e., Alpha Hydroxy Acid), extracted from bitter almonds, which provides mild exfoliation for your skin. The exfoliation process removes dead skin cells from the upper layers of your skin revealing newer and lighter skin.
- Ideal for sensitive skin. Made using a set of natural, yet powerful ingredients, BioRadiance doesn’t block pores (i.e., non-comedogenic) causing no breakouts or other irritation to your complexion.
- It leaves your skin soft, nourished, and hydrated. BioRadiance contains Coconut oil, Niacinamide, Aloe Vera, and many other skin moisturizers that will not only whiten your skin but will also make it look and feel younger and firmer the next morning.
- Suitable for all skin types and all sorts of uneven skin tone. People online swear by BioRadiance. They claim that the cream has helped them to get rid of their ingrown hair spots, dark spots, even melasma problems, whether they had an African American or an Asian, olive-toned skin tone. Impressive!
- Easy absorption. Customers mention online that BioRadiance is so lightweight and quickly absorbed that soaks into your skin without leaving neither sticky feeling nor greasy residue. The cream only leaves its refreshing and delicate fragrance (of course no artificial substances used for it).
Why wouldn’t I buy BioRadiance?
We didn’t manage to find any drawbacks to using this excellent skin lightening product.
The only thing that we want to mention in our “cons” section is the fact that the cream should be used during the nighttime as it contains Mandelic acid that would make your skin sensitive to sunlight. However, Sweetsation Therapy has created their day cream, called Lumiessence (LINK) for those who want to apply their skin lightening cream during the daylight.
Also, do not forget that the cream is aimed for treating your face and area around your neck. It is not a solution for the whole body!
BioRadiance Skin Whitening Cream – Our Verdict
When online users swear by a product, leaving testimonials like “Godsent, Holy Grail, Magic Bullet, Works as the ads say,” how can you go wrong by picking it? BioRadiace is a well-designed, all-natural, night cream that promises to lighten your skin tone without causing any irritation or breakout. What do you think?
Simon and Tom Smart Genesis Ultimate Brightening & Firming Night Cream
Little known to most non-European people out there, the Spanish cosmetics manufacturer, Simon and Tom brings us another skin brightening night cream containing kojic acid. Or isn’t it just another cream?
Packed with a set of powerful skin lightening, exfoliating, firming and nourishing ingredients, the Smart Genesis Ultimate Brightening and Firming Night Cream by Simon and Tom claims that will your face a younger, lighter look in a matter of weeks. Let’s find out if the hype is justified or not!
Why should I choose the Smart Genesis Cream?
- Fantastic skin whitening and nourishing formula.
Kojic acid and Bearberry extract reduce the melanin production on the treated area to give you a dark spot free complexion.
The cream includes A, C, and E Vitamins. These three, apart from wonderful skin lightening agents, they are also great anti-oxidants that boost your general skin health and promote Collagen production. Collagen restores the elasticity of your skin making it look and feel younger and firmer.
Fruit acid blend provides gentle exfoliation for the upper layers of your skin, removing any dead skin cells from the epidermis.
The addition of licorice root extract that also acts as a skin-whitening as well as an oil-controlling agent makes the product safe for acne-prone people.
- It’s a night cream! No need to apply sunscreen after using the cream as you would do with a day cream. Just use it before going to bed and wake up having a nourished, younger, and wrinkle-free complexion. Do I have to mention that a night cream is a perfect ally for your skin whitening regime? Less sunscreen, fewer instructions, fewer chances to skip a day. Just apply and sleep.
- Specially designed for mature skin. Its skin-firming formula makes the Smart Genesis Night Cream the perfect companion for older people who want to get rid of dark spots as well as any wrinkles from their faces.
- Ideal for sensitive skin. No matter how hard we tried, we couldn’t find any reported irritations, breakouts even from customers with sensitive skin.
- Economical. The Smart Genesis skin whitening cream is very thick and comes with a hand pump dispenser. Only one pump will allow you to cover your entire face with a layer of cream. Excellent!
Why wouldn’t I buy Simon and Tom’s Smart Genesis Cream?
Hmmm…The only thing that comes to mind is that many people would like to apply this fantastic cream on their entire body to fight their hyperpigmentation issues. However, the Smart Genesis cream is designed for maximum results when used on the face and neck area.
Smart Genesis Ultimate Brightening & Firming Night Cream – Our Verdict
Formulated with an excellent blend of skin brightening and firming ingredients, the Smart Genesis Cream poses as the perfect budget solution for those who want a brighter, smoother, and firmer face and neck complexion. Containing more than just kojic acid, the cream promises to deliver results even if you happen to have more mature skin.
Divine Derriere Dark Spot Corrector and Remover For Face
“Divine Derriere? Is that French? What does it mean?” Well, if we paraphrase the name a bit, it means “the Goddess is back” (derriere=back in French).
The manufacturer from California is well-known for their beauty products ranging from skin lightening creams and peels to breast enhancement creams.
Divine Derriere’s Dark Spot Corrector cream promises to bring back the glowing look of your facial skin and give you an up to 3 shades lighter complexion. A bold claim, for sure! Let’s see what it has in store for you.
Why should I choose the Divine Derriere Dark Spot Corrector?
- Potent skin whitening ingredients. Coming with a combination of Kojic Acid, Vitamin C, Arbutin, Mandelic Acid, and B-White peptide (for melanin suppression), this cream has all
it is needed to fight even the toughest skin discoloration.
- It’s hydroquinone-free. Divine Derriere has designed this cream specifically for those who don’t like the idea of using harsh chemicals like hydroquinone to lighten their skin tone. Instead of Hydroquinone, Divine Derriere uses Arbutin. Arbutin is a much safer alternative to hydroquinone, given the fact that it is a natural substance extracted from the bearberry plant.
- It soothes and calms your skin. While the above ingredients do their magic to brighten your skin, a blend of ingredients extracted from plants softens your skin making it feel smoother and firmer.
- It’s ideal for persistent hyperpigmentation issues. Users online report that the cream helped them fight not only their age spots and scars but also melasma and other stubborn skin discolorations found on their hands, neck, and of course, face.
- Promises fast results. According to the manufacturer, the results will begin to show after applying the cream for four weeks for more persistent hyperpigmentation cases, whereas for common age spots and dark spots only two weeks will be needed for results to appear. Impressive!
Why wouldn’t I buy Divine Derriere?
Can only be applied to face, neckline and hands. Unfortunately, this dark spot corrector is aimed to be used for facial and neckline discoloration. Thus, if you want to remove your dark spots from other parts of your body, you might have to look elsewhere. If, however, dark spots on face and melasma are your enemy, then this might just be what you need.
Divine Derriere Dark Spot Corrector and Remover For Face – Our Verdict
Coming with a series of world-class skin brightening ingredients like arbutin, mandelic acid and, of course, our favorite kojic acid, the cream by Divine Derriere can be a powerful ally in your quest for a spotless complexion. Also, the 90-day RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE policy of the manufacturer ensures that you won’t be risking much if you choose this product. (Divine Derriere must be quite sure for the quality of their product! You just don’t find such a guarantee, nowadays 🙂 )
What do you think? Will you give it a try?
Things to know when choosing the best kojic acid cream
The following advice should apply whenever you decide to whiten your skin regardless of the method selected.
- Always know what your kojic acid cream can do! Can it be applied on the face only? Can you use it for your entire body? How stubborn are the spots it can treat?
- Always use a high-SPF sunscreen and wear protective clothing. Skin whitening creams, serums, soap, and any other skin brightening products may render your skin sensitive to the sunlight and cause severe problems that range from burning to skin cancer.
- If pregnant, please read the instructions provided by the manufacturer of each product to ensure the cream doesn’t interfere with your pregnancy.
- Be patient! Even if we have reviewed some of the best kojic acid creams for skin whitening, results do not come overnight. Pay attention to what each manufacturer mentions about when the results will begin to show.
- While no major kojic acid cream side effects reported, if you happen to find any of the following: redness, irritation, rashes, swollen skin, or pain and itchiness, please consult your dermatologist. The above are symptoms of contact dermatitis that people with sensitive skin might exhibit. You might have to discontinue the use of your cream in the meanwhile.
Best Kojic Acid Cream for Skin Whitening – Our Winner
If you’re still having problems choosing amongst these excellent kojic acid cream products, then it’s time to reveal our winner.
You’ve probably guessed by now. It’s, of course, the Meladerm Skin Whitening Cream.
The fact that it uses a series of really powerful yet natural and safe ingredients (apart from our favorite kojic acid), as well as the fact that it can be used to whiten your face and body at the same time, make this wonderful cream our undisputed winner.
Do we need to mention the money-back guarantee or the worldwide shipping again? We hardly doubt that.
If you also think that this is the kojic acid cream that will restore your complexion, then search no more. Use our link below to get your Meladerm jar ASAP.
Best Kojic Acid Cream for Skin Whitening – Our Conclusion
We hope you have enjoyed our in-depth review of some of the best kojic-acid based skin lightening creams. Kojic acid is considered to be a safe yet effective alternative to harsh chemicals and substances.
Picking any of the above products should help your skin restore its radiant look and make the dark spots go away.
All the kojic acid cream brands reviewed are some of the biggest players on the beauty market having delivered some top-notch products. You only have to pick the product that suits your needs best.
Best of Luck,
–Anna and George
Our Video Version of the best kojic acid cream reviews guide